Your basket: 0 items
Would you like to become a Cosyfeet stockist?
We are always looking for additional Cosyfeet stockists within the UK. To become a stockist you will need to:
- Have a retail outlet or clinic that people can visit.
- Be able to purchase a minimum of £1500 worth of stock each year and place an opening order of at least £250.
- Be located away from other Cosyfeet stockists to ensure viability.
- Have the ability to present the Cosyfeet brand and products appropriately within your outlet.
For further information please contact the Cosyfeet Wholesale Team on 01458 448888 or email them at email@example.com.
What are the benefits of becoming a Cosyfeet stockist?
- Increased footfall in shop.
- Increased turnover.
- Full range of point of sale materials available.
- Product training and support available.
- In-stock service on 95% of product lines and 48 hour delivery.
- Dedicated wholesale team to deal with orders and enquiries.