1 Feb 2017 10:43:24
Do you fancy winning a 12 months' magazine subscription? To take part in our quiz about February simply email your answers to email@example.com by the 1st of March 2017. The winner will be picked at random from the correct entries and will win the choice of a year's subscription to either Good Housekeeping or Gardeners' World Magazine.
How much do you know about February?
- 1. Which saint does Valentine’s Day celebrate?
- 2. What is Pancake Day also known as?
- 3. What is the birthstone for February?
- 4. What is the flower for February?
- 5. February gets its name from the word februa. What language does this word come from?
- 6. What is the meaning of the word ‘februa’?
- 7. According to American custom, which animal predicts the weather on 2nd February?
- 8. Who sung the song ‘January, February’?
- 9. What are the Zodiac signs for February?
- 10. How do you say February in French?
Terms & Conditions
To be in with the chance of winning a 12 month magazine subscription to either Good Housekeeping or Gardeners' World Magazine, simply answer the 10 questions in our February quiz correctly. To enter the competition, email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 1st March 2017. A winner will be selected at random from the correct entries. The winning entry will win the choice of a year's subscription to either Good Housekeeping or Gardeners' World Magazine. All competition entries will be added to our email mailing list. By submitting an entry into our competition you are consenting to us using your name on our website and in future newsletters. We reserve the right to withdraw this competition at any time.
Posted in Competitions
By Andrew Speed