Would you like to win a Marks and Spencer hamper worth £35? The Teatime Treats Gift Basket contains a selection of indulgent teatime treats including raspberry and prosecco Viennese creams, Assam tea and preserves.
To take part in our quiz below, simply email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1st August 2017. The winner will be picked at random from the correct entries. Terms apply (please see below)*
Teatime Treats Gift Basket Contains:
Strawberry Jam (113g)
Raspberry Jam (113g)
Simnel Cake Bar (460g)
10 Assam Tea bags (25g)
Raspberry and Prosecco Viennese Creams (125g)
Rose and Violet Creams (158g)
Grey Stained Wicker Basket
(Please note: some of the products are not suitable for nut, sesame seed or egg allergy sufferers.)
Anyone for tennis?
1. On what date does the Wimbledon championships start?
2. Which female tennis player has served the most aces of all time at the championships?
3. What colour are the balls used at Wimbledon?
4. What company supplies the tennis balls?
5. What colour must the players wear?
6. On which court are the final matches played?
7. What is the name of the electronic line calling system?
8. What fruit is on top of the trophy presented to the winner of the Gentleman’s singles?
9. What is traditionally eaten at Wimbledon?
10. What is the name of the club where the Wimbledon Championships are held?
*Terms and Conditions
To be in with the chance of winning a Marks and Spencer hamper worth £35, simply complete our Wimbledon quiz and email your answers to email@example.com by 1st August 2017. A winner will be selected at random from the correct entries. All competition entries will be added to our email mailing list. By submitting an entry into our competition you are consenting to us using your name on our website and in future newsletters. We reserve the right to withdraw this competition at any time.
Posted in Newsletter Articles
By Daisy Nicholson-Lailey