Make a snowman out of socks!
2 Dec 2014 16:29:16
Would you like to win 3 packs of Cosyfeet socks of your choice? Simply turn an old white sock into a snowman and email a photo to email@example.com by 1st January 2015. The creator of our favourite snowman will win the prize.
How to make your snowman:
- 1. Find an old white sock.
- 2. Cut off the top of the sock from the foot.
- 3. Turn the sock inside out and attach a rubber band tightly to the top of the sock. Then turn the sock right-side out again.
- 4. Fill the sock with rice, packing it down as you go so the sock gets a nice round base.
- 5. Rubber band the top of the sock closed and put another rubber band ¾ of the way to the top for the head of your snowman.
- 6. Now decorate!
Terms & Conditions
By submitting an entry to our competition you are consenting to us using your name on our website and in future newsletters. Competition entries must be received by 1st January 2015.