Inspired by the fantastic summer weather, we’ve rustled up some simple but delicious recipes to help you enjoy some alfresco dining:
Greek Pasta Salad
300g fusilli pasta spirals
225g bag of fresh baby spinach
250g punnet of cherry tomatoes, halved
100g black olives
200g feta cheese, broken into rough chunks
3 tbsp. olive oil
- Tip the fusilli into a large pan of boiling salted water and boil for 10 minutes. Throw in the spinach, stir well and boil for another 2 minutes. Drain into a colander or sieve and leave to drip-dry.
- Tip the tomatoes, olives and feta into a big bowl, grind lots of black pepper over and then drizzle with the olive oil.
- Toss in the drained pasta and spinach.
Glass filled with crushed ice
Half a glass of lemonade or ginger ale
Quarter of a glass of apple juice
1 tsp. of golden sugar
8 sprigs of mint
- Mash the brown sugar with 4 sprigs of mint.
- Add a little apple juice as you mash.
- Add the rest of the apple juice, lemonade, 4 sprigs of mint and half the lime juice.
- Add two lime wedges to serve.
Dont forget to break out your BBQ and try these fantastic recipes too!
Compete your special look with our summer limited edition colours!
Posted in Cosyfeet Blog
, Cosy Creativity
By Daisy Nicholson-Lailey