Your basket: 0 items
A solution for problem toes
This open toe style is ideal for problem toes or bandaged feet. Very adjustable and very secure, it's easy to put on and has quick and simple fastening. It's extremely lightweight and cushioned for extra comfort.
Why you'll love John..
- Adjustable to fit a range of swelling, even exceptionally swollen or bandaged feet
- Avoids pressure on problem toes
- Secure and easy to put on
- Lightweight and cushioned for comfort
- Can be easily wiped clean
- Strap extensions are available for extreme swelling
Cosyfeet is so much roomier than any other footwear so there is no need to order a larger shoe size than normal just to get the extra width and depth that you need.
Super Light Soles
Our Super-light soles are made from a chemical compound with rubbery properties called Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA).
No Quibble Guarantee
If you are not 100% satisfied with a product, for any reason, at any time, you can return it to us for an immediate exchange or refund of the purchase price.
- Extra Roomy HH+ fitting
- Available in sizes 5 to 13
- No half sizes available
- Available in Black Leather only
Delivery of John Leather…
Our standard delivery charge is £4.75 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
Returning John Leather…
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.
Useful tips to keep John Leather looking great…
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth. Allow to dry fully and treat with an appropriately coloured shoe cream or polish, alternatively use our QuickShine. Take extra care with light colours.
- If the shoes get wet allow them to dry naturally, don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.