Your basket: 0 items
Relieve pain and promote healing with ultrasound
Use the power of ultrasound to get quick relief from the pain of sprains and strains. The Ultralieve+™ lets you treat yourself at home with the same tried and tested technology that’s popular with physiotherapists. This registered class IIa medical device is designed to:
- Treat the source of your pain
- Help repair soft tissue
- Support your body’s natural healing process
How does it work?
Ultrasound uses high frequency sound waves (so high you can’t feel them) to treat deep tissue injuries by stimulating your blood circulation and cell activity. This helps reduce pain and muscle spasm and speed up healing.
What are the other benefits of Ultralieve+™?
- Three intensity levels let you tailor your treatment to meet your needs
- Safe & drug–free so you don’t have to worry about nasty side-effects
- Lightweight & portable so you can treat yourself where & when you want
- Mains powered so no need for expensive batteries
- Great for hard-to-reach places such as knees & elbows
How to use:
- 1. Apply the conductive ultrasound gel provided to the treatment area
- 2. Select the time and Ultralieve+™ in a circular motion over the skin’s surface
- 4. Use once daily until symptoms are relieved
- The Ultralieve+™ Ultrasound Therapy hand-held device
- Ultrasound Gel (85ml)
- Power adaptor
- Carry bag
- User manual and 12 month warranty
Ultralieve is a registered medical device. Ultralieve should not be…
- Used for the treatment of malignancy (application over a tumour)
- Used on the skin over metal implants, including pacemakers or other electronic implants
- Used on an infected or bleeding area
- Used on the skin over vascular abnormalities (such as haemangioma, capillary, lymphatic, arterial or arterio-venous malformations)
- Used directly on the abdomen of pregnant women
- Applied directly over active epiphysis regions (growth plates) or over the eyes, skull or testes
- Used over open wounds
- Used by individuals who do not comprehend the instructions for application
*The Ultralieve+™ Ultrasound Therapy is also available as a Bumper Pack which includes an extra 250ml of Ultralieve® Treatment Gel (worth £7.00).
*Click here to find out more about The Ultralieve® Treatment Gel.
One Year No Quibble
This product is covered by our "One Year No Quibble Guarantee" so it can be returned at any point within that time for an immediate exchange or refund.
- Power cord is 230cm long
- Handset weighs 180g
Review by Bernie Jones
A fantastic value for money pain relief system that works, is easy to use and does the job. I was paying £30 for a physiotherapist to use a more expensive version for the same amount of time and for no greater benefit. After missing three visits to the physio and I will have paid for it. Thanks.
Review by B Richards
Very pleased. Arrived on time and it seems to help with shoulder pain.
Review by Moragh Buchan
Fast delivery, very pleased with the ultralieve. I had a very painful shoulder & since using this the pain has eased considerably.
Review by Mrs Fright
Good product, bought for my Husband who suffers with plantar fasciitis. Works very well and is easy to use, would definitely recommend. Ordered and delivered quickly. Thank you Cosyfeet.
Review by V Thomas
Fast delivery the product does really work. It takes time like everything else but the pain did ease as long as you go by the instructions.
Delivery of Ultralieve+™ Ultrasound Therapy…
Our standard delivery charge is £4.75 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Parcelforce and usually takes 1 to 2 working days. A signature will be required on delivery.
Next Working Day delivery is available on this item. Please click here for further details.
Unfortunately overseas delivery is not available on this product.
Returning Ultralieve+™ Ultrasound Therapy…
This product is covered by our “1 Year No Quibble Guarantee” so it can be returned at any point within that time for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.