Your basket: 0 items
State-of-the-art Rollator designed for rugged outdoor & indoor use
This state-of-the-art Rollator is designed for rugged outdoor and indoor use, where a traditional Rollator would struggle to cope. Its oversized, tough, anti-slip tyres are made for comfortable driving on rough surfaces such as gravel, cobblestones, tree roots, fields, dirt or unkempt roads so it’s great for getting out and enjoying the countryside.
Its special kerb lifter technology means that even the highest kerbs are no match for the Topro Olympos. I f you need to rest, it can be used as a comfortable secure seat and has an ergonomic, adjustable back support. The large netting carrybag at the front is capable of holding 10kg in weight so it’s ideal if you want to take a picnic with you or carry your shopping home.
Why you’ll love the Topro Olympos Rollator...
- Made to tolerate the harshest of weather
- Exceptional centre of gravity makes it very stable and easy to use
- Can be used as a comfortable, secure seat and has an ergonomic, adjustable back support
- Specially shaped brake arm guides it away from obstacles and ensures the wheels don’t catch or jam against tree roots or large stones
- Integrated kerb lifter allows you to pass over any raised kerb or threshold without having to lift it or lose your balance
- Easy to operate brakes as it requires very little hand strength, excellent brakes for going downhill
- Dual independent brake mechanism - one for each rear wheel
- Brake mechanisms can be locked into place providing a secure standing or seating platform
- Ergonomically shaped handles for comfort
- Height adjustable handles with memory function - ensures the handles are always at your preferred height when it’s folded out of storage mode
- Folds together easily by pulling the strap on the seat
- The large basket at the front can carry up to 10kg (22lbs) in weight, ideal for the weekly shop
- Cane/Crutch Holder - Can be attached to the left or right hand side of your Topro Olympos
- Transport/Storage Bag - Designed to fit all models of the Topro Troja and Olympos Rollators/walkers
One Year No Quibble
This product is covered by our "One Year No Quibble Guarantee" so it can be returned at any point within that time for an immediate exchange or refund.
- Recommended user height: M = 150-195cm (59" - 76¾") S = 135-170cm (53” - 67”)
- Maximum user weight: M = 150 kilos (23½ stone) S = 150 kilos (23 ½ stone)
- Height of support points: M = 760 - 950mm (30" - 37¾") S = 700 - 890 mm (27 ½” -35")
- Maximum length: M = 760mm (30") S = 720mm (28 ½”)
- Maximum width: M = 705mm (30") S = 660mm (26”)
- Between support points: M = 500mm (19¾") S = 460mm (18 ¼”)
- Seat height: M = 600mm (23¾”) S = 530mm (21”)
- Turning diameter: M = 940mm (37") S = 865mm (34”)
- Front wheel diameter: M = 275mm (11") S = 225mm (10”)
- Rear Wheel Diameter: M = 225mm (10") S = 200mm (7”)
- Wheel Width: M = 42mm (1¾”) S = 42mm (1 ¾”)
- Grip distance Driving Brake: M = 65mm (2½") S = 65mm (2 ½”)
- Height when folded: M = 860mm (34") S = 780 mm (30 ¾”)
- Width when folded: M = 270mm (10¾") S = 270mm (10¾")
- Length when folded: M = 760mm (30") S = 720 mm (28 ½”)
- Weight: M = 8.6kilos (19lbs) S = 8.0 kilos (17¾")
- Available with grey coloured frame only.
Review by Craig Mundy
The Olympus is better than I could imagine.
The important thing is that it's wide enough for me to walk within the frame, which means my posture is right. Its very easy to lose the ability to walk without the walker, i.e. using two sticks because of bad posture learn’t through using too narrow a frame.
I have been on and off buses, down stairs and up and down escalators without problem.
The bigger wheels make everything easier. The uneven British pavements are no match for the Olympus’s wider bigger tires.
Thanks – You have got a great product in the Olympus and to my mind it should be the first one that is sold.
Review by Sam Stewart
For me the outdoors is my sanctuary, and the Topro Olympos Off-Road Wheeled Walker has not only made this so much easier, but has ensured the continuation of the best therapy in the world - being with nature.
With wide ranging and complex neurological disabilities, along with longstanding rheumatoligal and metabolic problems I need assistance in many ways. No other walker or aid really has met all my needs like the Topro has, I know it sounds corny - but it’s true!
Being a former Army Driver, the Topro was sure to be put through its paces, and it certainly never ceases to amaze me. The more you need to lean on the walker, the easier the rugged terrain is to get over.
Mr.Topro, as I call the walker, goes everywhere - this year’s snow and ice were no problem, the tyres and brake system ensured excellent grip on ungritted paths and even those that incline off to one side (these are usually the bane of any mobility aid user).
Living in rural East Anglia there is a lot of large chunks of flint and gravel - and yes, the Topro really does go over tree roots! Thetford has thrown up enough challenges for Mr Topro, a range of surfaces from hard grit and flint, to sandy peat with flint and branch debris. No jolts as with other walkers, and so no wear and tear on increasingly weakening muscles and joints - what a relief to go out and actually enjoy as supposed to endure a day out in the countryside.
The Topro has also re-opened options throughout the town of Colchester and Bury St.Edmunds. Narrow shop aisles, and busy coffee shops are no longer an issue, and I don't have to keep profusely apologizing for getting people to make room for me to get through - my independance is everything, and after all we just want to come and go as everyone else does without major dramas. The kerb lifters are brilliant, no more faffing about and extra fatigue incurred in having to find ramps or sloped pavement crossings in town - all I have to do is lightly place my foot on the lever and it is an effortless ascent up the kerb/doorstep.
The weight of the walker is so well worked out - I can lift it one handed as I have the other on my crutch, I lift it in stages into my car. With unpredicatable neurological symptoms including dizzyness one’s confidence can easily diminish. I was really excited about the particular feature on the Topro in that you stand within the frame, and not outside of it - preventing slouching too. You just feel so safe - and confidence really helps in managing visuo-spatial awareness problems.
It's great to be able to service the brakes, and other parts myself! When your body is able to do less, independence becomes ever more important. I'm only 38 this year, and it is great to have a mobility aid that is as youthful in spirit as its owner. In fact, I found that most people with mobility problems put the able bodied to shame with our love of life and our determination to live it to the fullest of our abilities. The enjoyment that I get from using the Topro Off-Road never ceases, and grows every day.
Thank-you seems woefully inadequate in relation to what the Topro Olympos Off-Road Rollator has given to me.
Review by Jennifer
I had to email you to thank you for such a wonderful Olympos rollator. I have had such a great summer at my caravan and without this wonderful product I would have been in doors all the time. It is great going over uneven ground and fantastic on sand.
I fully recommend this Olympos rollator and would say to anyone not to hesitate to buy one. It was money well spent.
Thank you and your team once again.
Delivery of Topro Olympos Rollator…
Our standard delivery charge is £4.75 per order.
This item is despatched directly from the manufacturer within 48 hours of us receiving the order (we do not despatch at weekends or on public holidays). Delivery is via courier and usually takes 1 to 2 working days. A signature will be required on delivery.
Please note: This item will be despatched separately to other items you may have ordered at the same time but you will only pay one postage and packing charge.
This item is not available for Next Working Day or Overseas delivery.
Returning Topro Olympos Rollator…
This product is covered by our “1 Year No Quibble Guarantee” so it can be returned at any point within that time for an immediate exchange or refund. If you wish to return this item please call us for further details.
Useful tips to keep Topro Olympos Rollator looking great…
- Remove dirt using a damp cloth and detergent
- Allow to dry naturally