Your basket: 0 items
A very flexible fit
The true beauty of these stylish sandals lies in their adjustability. The three discreet touch-fastening straps give you plenty of adjustment across the top and round the back of the foot to ensure you're always secure and comfortable.
Why you'll love Ruby...
- Three touch-fastening straps offer plenty of adjustment for swollen feet
- Softly-padded back strap can be tightened for narrower heels or loosened for swollen ankles
- Sling-back styling keeps feet cool
- Seam-free uppers to ensure blissful comfort
- Available in Leather (Black, Navy, Stone) or Nubuck (Pale Grey/Denim, Tan/Khaki)
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
Cosyfeet is so much roomier than any other footwear so there is no need to order a larger shoe size than normal just to get the extra width and depth that you need.
Flexible Polyurethane soles are highly durable making them more suited to active individuals and those who tend to be hard on their footwear.
No Quibble Guarantee
If you are not 100% satisfied with a product, for any reason, at any time, you can return it to us for an immediate exchange or refund of the purchase price.
- Extra Roomy EEEEE+ fitting
- Available in sizes 3 to 9
- Half sizes available
- Available in Black Leather, Navy Leather, Pale Grey/Denim Nubuck, Tan/Khaki Nubuck and Stone Leather
Review by Kathleen Evans
I ordered these shoes on Tuesday and received them yesterday - they are just so comfortable I cannot recommend them enough.
Review by Maria Soroka
At last I found very comfortable sandals, perfect fit for my arthritic feet.
Review by Valerie
The most comfortable pair of footwear I have ever had!!! I ordered my usual size and could have done with the next size up, however being sandals I was able to get away with it. Now looking for an equally comfortable pair of shoes on here.
Review by Ena
a lovely fit and comfy with or without stockings/tights on. I usually take a size three so that is what i ordered but found them too small so ended up having them replaced with the 3 1/2 size and they are really perfect
Review by Maggie Read
As these seem to be the replacement for the Vicky sandal, I am disappointed to see that they have flowers on them - the only thing I do not like and I am sure others will feel the same
This is our only sling back sandal and comes in an excellent choice of colours which give it a younger look. The beauty of this style is that as well as being adjustable across the top of the foot, the padded sling back ankle strap offers further adjustment around the heel so its great if you have a narrower ankle but also if you are very swollen as you can loosen it so it doesn’t cut in. This style is not suitable if you need to put an orthotic in your footwear.
Liz Quartley, Cosyfeet Shop Manager & Fitting Expert
Delivery of Ruby…
Our standard delivery charge is £4.75 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.
Useful tips to keep Ruby looking great…
Protecting leather footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat leather and nubuck footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for leather footwear
- Wipe leather area clean with a damp cloth and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- To keep the nubuck area looking good we recommend using a suede/nubuck brush. A cleaning block is useful for removing any marks.
- If your sandals get wet allow them to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.