Your basket: 0 items
Relieve pain and promote healing with ultrasound
The Ultralieve Pro® is designed to aid the repair of sprains and strains and relieve the pain you get from them. It uses the same ultrasound technology used by physiotherapists to:
- treat the source of pain
- help soft tissue repair
- support the body’s natural healing process
It doesn’t mask pain like painkillers, instead it supports the body’s natural healing process giving you an effective, drug-free solution.
The Ultralieve Pro® is a registered class IIa medical device. Ultrasound therapy is used and respected by medical professionals in the treatment of soft tissue aches, strains and pains.
There’s no pain or side-effects so you can even treat tender areas such as wrists and ankles. It’s lightweight and portable so you can relieve aches and pain wherever you are – at home, work or on holiday.
How does it work?
The Ultralieve Pro® uses very high frequency sound vibrations (so high they cannot be felt) to stimulate tissue up to 5cm beneath the skin’s surface. Non-thermal ultrasound, as used by Ultralieve Pro®, speeds up the healing process by allowing the body to better transport proteins that are the essential building blocks to generate new tissue.
In the example of a ligament tear, the application of ultrasound can help speed up production of collagen, a protein found in soft tissue.
Ultimately, Ultralieve Pro® helps speed up the healing process by aiding in the transport of essential ions and nutrients to the cell in order to repair the body and relieve pain at the source.
Tailored treatment for you
Ultralieve Pro® has 3 intensity levels so that you can tailor the treatment to your needs. Depending on your pain, daily use of Ultralieve Pro® for as little as 2 minutes may be all you need to get back to your best.
Target specific areas
The Ultralieve® Pro is designed so you can easily focus on specific areas which might be experiencing pain or injury. Apply directly to the problematic area to help manage pain and promote healing of soft tissue injury.
Why you’ll love Ultralieve® Pro...
- Uses therapeutic, ultrasound technology
- Treats the source of pain
- Helps soft tissue repair
- Supports the body’s natural healing process
- Lets you target specific areas
- Safe and drug-free
- Lightweight and simple to use
- Mains powered so no need for batteries
- Portable so you can even take it on holiday
How to use:
- 1. Apply the conductive ultrasound gel provided to the treatment area
- 2. Select the time and intensity according to the therapy application table included
- 3. Move the Ultralieve Pro® in a circular motion over the skin’s surface
- 4. Use once daily until symptoms are relieved
- The Ultralieve® Pro hand-held device
- Ultrasound Gel (85ml)
- Power adaptor
- Carry bag
- User manual and 12 month warranty
Ultralieve is a registered medical device. Ultralieve should not be…
- Used for the treatment of malignancy (application over a tumour)
- Used on the skin over metal implants, including pacemakers or other electronic implants
- Used on an infected or bleeding area
- Used on the skin over vascular abnormalities (such as haemangioma, capillary, lymphatic, arterial or arterio-venous malformations)
- Used directly on the abdomen of pregnant women
- Applied directly over active epiphysis regions (growth plates) or over the eyes, skull or testes
- Used over open wounds
- Used by individuals who do not comprehend the instructions for application
*The ultralieve Pro® is also available as a Bumper Pack which includes an extra 250ml of Ultralieve® Treatment Gel (worth £7.00).
*Click here to find out more about The Ultralieve® Treatment Gel.
One Year No Quibble
This product is covered by our "One Year No Quibble Guarantee" so it can be returned at any point within that time for an immediate exchange or refund.
- Power cord is 230cm long
- Handset weighs 180g
Review by V Thomas
Fast delivery the product does really work. It takes time like everything else but the pain did ease as long as you go by the instructions.
Delivery of Ultralieve Pro®…
Our standard delivery charge is £4.75 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Parcelforce and usually takes 1 to 2 working days. A signature will be required on delivery.
Next Working Day delivery is available on this item. Please click here for further details.
Unfortunately overseas delivery is not available on this product.
Returning Ultralieve Pro®…
This product is covered by our “1 Year No Quibble Guarantee” so it can be returned at any point within that time for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.