Your basket: 0 items
Stay comfy and stylish
This is a gorgeous, dressy sandal that’s much roomier than it looks. The slim-line sole, nubuck panel and decorative stitching combine to give it a contemporary look that will go with anything you wear.
Why you'll love Skip...
- Completely opens up, so it’s easy to get on and off swollen feet
- Secure, touch-fastening straps adjust to fit swollen or misshapen feet
- Closed back with padded collar for additional support and comfort
- Fully lined and seam-free so ideal for sensitive feet
- Soft, cushioned footbed gives blissful underfoot comfort
- NEW slim-line sole for improved look and comfort
- Strap extensions available for especially swollen feet
Cosyfeet is so much roomier than any other footwear so there is no need to order a larger shoe size than normal just to get the extra width and depth that you need.
Flexible Polyurethane soles are highly durable making them more suited to active individuals and those who tend to be hard on their footwear.
No Quibble Guarantee
If you are not 100% satisfied with a product, for any reason, at any time, you can return it to us for an immediate exchange or refund of the purchase price.
- Extra Roomy EEEEE+ fitting
- Available in sizes 3 to 9
- Half sizes available
- Available in Biscuit Leather with Nubuck trim, Navy Leather with Nubuck trim and Red Leather with Nubuck trim.
Review by Elaine Parker
I love these sandals. Very comfortable and soft. Will buy more in different colours.
This is a dressy style that looks great with any outfit. The sole is cushioned and shock absorbing and the closed back offers good support around the ankle. However, if you have a lot of ankle swelling, you may not find it suitable as it may cut in. If you have a bunion the front of this sandal may not fasten neatly across your foot so I suggest you try the Hop style if this is the case.
Liz Quartley, Cosyfeet Shop Manager & Fitting Expert
Delivery of Skip…
Our standard delivery charge is £4.75 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.
Useful tips to keep Skip looking great…
Protecting leather and nubuck footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat leather and nubuck footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for leather and nubuck footwear
- Wipe leather area clean with a damp cloth and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- To keep the nubuck area looking good we recommend using a suede/nubuck brush. A cleaning block is useful for removing any marks.
- If your sandals get wet allow them to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.