Your basket: 0 items
Soft and smart
This stylish-looking, leather shoe looks and feels wonderfully soft and light. Despite its neat appearance it’s very roomy so it’s perfect for swollen feet. It has a soft, leather lining so it’s great for sensitive feet and a specially designed shock-absorbing sole for extra comfort.
Why you’ll love Louise...
- Hand-finished leather gives it a premium look and feel
- Seam-free at the front so ideal for sensitive toes
- Removable footbed for even greater fitting flexibility
- Shock-absorbing sole adds stability to the foot and ankle
- Adjustable touch-fastening so ideal for swollen feet
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
Andrew Peirce, Managing Director of Cosyfeet, shoes for swollen feet, talks about the product features of Thelma & Louise.
Cosyfeet is so much roomier than any other footwear so there is no need to order a larger shoe size than normal just to get the extra width and depth that you need.
No Quibble Guarantee
If you are not 100% satisfied with a product, for any reason, at any time, you can return it to us for an immediate exchange or refund of the purchase price.
- Extra Roomy EEEEE+ fitting
- Available in sizes 3 to 9
- Half sizes available
- Available in Black Leather, Claret Leather and Taupe Leather
Review by Ann
These are good looking, comfortable shoes. Because I wear a leg brace I haven't been able to wear shoes for nearly ten years. These lovely shoes enable me to have a change from boots. I shall be buying another pair soon. Thank you for this stylish look.
Review by Barbara
Once again, a fantastic pair of comfy shoes from Cosyfeet. I wore them to work straight away (no need to break them in). Thank you
Review by Anthea
These shoes are a much younger more on trend looking style. ...and I am delighted with them as I will be able to wear them with trousers and skirts. I got them in the claret as a change from black!
there are no seams to rub any sore toes and the strap across the instep is soft and at a good angle as I find if it is high up like on some of the sandals it bothers me. These are great!!!!
Congrats for thinking of younger styles!!
This flattering style has a very flexible shock absorbing sole with good grip so is ideal for the more active wearer. It will not be suitable if you shuffle or drag your feet. The toe shape is deep and roomy without looking bulky and the leather uppers are exceptionally soft. Lots of my customers want a style that is suitable with a skirt and this one certainly is. The modern styling will look fantastic with any outfit. The footbed is removable and so you can put in your own orthotics if you need to. Our Thelma style is a similar shape and has the same sole.
Liz Quartley, Cosyfeet Shop Manager & Fitting Expert
Delivery of Louise…
Our standard delivery charge is £4.75 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.
Useful tips to keep Louise looking great…
Protecting leather footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat leather footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for leather footwear
- Wipe footwear clean with a damp cloth and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- If your shoes get wet allow them to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.