Your basket: 0 items
The stretch-to-fit casual
This neat-looking shoe stretches across the top, giving a flexible fit for swollen or misshapen feet. With plush linings and cushioning for comfort, it offers the softness of fabric but still has good heel support.
Why you'll love Spice...
- Secure, touch-fastening strap adjusts to fit swollen or mis-shapen feet
- Elastane stretches to fit swelling
- Shock absorbing material cushions impact to give superb underfoot comfort
- Soft, suede-effect cushioned lining for extra comfort and greater grip
- Stiffener in heel area to ensure a stable and secure fit
- Removable comfort footbed offers fitting flexibility - ideal for orthotics
- Opens out so it's easy to get on and off
- Flexible rubber sole
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
Cosyfeet is so much roomier than any other footwear so there is no need to order a larger shoe size than normal just to get the extra width and depth that you need.
Flexible Rubber Soles
These flexible soles are ideal for both indoor and outdoor use and are machine washable where stated.
Removable insoles give added depth making them ideal for orthotics.
No Quibble Guarantee
If you are not 100% satisfied with a product, for any reason, at any time, you can return it to us for an immediate exchange or refund of the purchase price.
- Extra Roomy EEEEE+ fitting
- Available in sizes 4 to 9 and available in size 3 (Brown and Latte only) for a limited period.
- No half sizes available
- Available in Black Microfibre with Elastane, Latte Microfibre with Elastane and Loganberry Microfibre with Elastane.
Review by Rene Mileham
I have had trouble in the past with never being able to find comfortable shoes (due to swollen, sore feet). Then I discovered your extra roomy fabric shoes. I have bought 4 pairs of these shoes over the past week, after finding them to be the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. Three pairs are size 4, but then I noticed you did two colours in size three. I bought the brown pair in this size - even better. I am now buying the Latte in size 3. These, I think, will see me through for a long time. Thank you for making such comfortable shoes. Yes, I know I have used the word 'comfortable' several times - but there is no other word that fits - except maybe -'heaven'!
I love the look of this new style. It offers the softness of fabric but still has good heel support and the elastane top panel makes it ideal if you swell as the day goes on as it stretches to accommodate swelling. You can take out the foot bed to put in your own orthotics or to make more room if you are very swollen. If you have bunions or misshapen toes, this style may be suitable for you.
Liz Quartley, Cosyfeet Shop Manager & Fitting Expert
Delivery of Spice…
Our standard delivery charge is £4.75 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.
Useful tips to keep Spice looking great…
- Allow any mud or stains to dry before attempting to clean them. Once dry, remove any dirt with a stiff brush and then wipe with a damp cloth.
- If your shoes get wet allow them to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
- These shoes should not be hand or machine washed.