You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
Our extra-deep problem solver
Crafted from beautifully soft leather, this ultra-adjustable shoe fits a variety of tricky feet. Made on our deepest last, it’s very generous across the front so it’s ideal if you need extra room for bunions or problem toes. It also opens right out, so it’s easy to put on, even if you’re bandaged or very swollen across your foot. The underfoot cushioning and seam-free lining makes it bliss for sensitive feet.
Why you’ll love Alison...
- Seam-free lining is made from a sanitised material which allows feet to breathe
- Soft, moulded footbed is very comfy and is breathable and anti-fungal
- Footbed is removable for even greater fitting flexibility
- Shock absorbing sole adds stability to the foot and ankle
- Opens almost down to the toe so it’s easy to get on and off a swollen foot
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
Protecting leather footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat leather footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for leather footwear
- Wipe footwear clean with a damp cloth and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Click here for our Shoe Care Products.
Made of lovely soft leather, we find this style a very useful problem solver here in our shop in Street. I find it fits a variety of tricky feet. Its very generous in the toe so is ideal if you need a lot of width and depth to accommodate bunions and toe problems. They are very easy to put on as they open right down to the toe area so they will be suitable for you if you have lots of swelling on the top of your foot or if you are heavily bandaged. The foot bed is very cushioned so is great if your feet are sensitive. It's also removable if you want to put in your own orthotic. It's a casual style and in white, has the appearance of a trainer.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
For non-UK customers: Information on cost and delivery estimates are shown in the checkout.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.