You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
This super-adjustable, extra roomy house shoe gives you the best of both worlds - the comfort and cosiness of a slipper along with the stable support of an outdoor shoe. Thanks to the hard-wearing, flexible sole, they're the ideal choice if you're active indoors but still want to feel relaxed and comfortable.
Why you’ll love Amelia...
- Very broad seam-free toe area so ideal for swelling or problem toes
- Cushioned footbed can be removed for extra depth or to fit an orthotic
- Supportive back for additional stability
- Extra secure touch-fastenings for added support
- Open right down so easy to get on
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
- Machine wash at 40°c then stuff with newspaper or tissue to help them maintain their shape and allow them to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator.
This is our house shoe. Made from washable trilobal fabric on a rubber sole, it offers more support than a normal slipper and has touch-fastening straps which can be adjusted to accommodate swelling. It comes with a removable insole so will fit a really swollen foot or if you are heavily bandaged.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
We aim to despatch orders where goods are in stock within 24 hours of receipt. Occasionally it may take up to 48 hours (we do not despatch at weekends or on bank holidays). We use Royal Mail Tracked 24 which aims to deliver goods within 24 hours of despatch and delivers every day except Sunday.
Tracked Priority Despatch, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
For non-UK customers: Information on cost and delivery estimates are shown in the checkout.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Due to hygiene reasons, we can only accept returns of socks, hosiery and foot comfort items if they are still sealed and unused, unless the goods are faulty. Please click here for further details.