You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
Lightweight and supportive
This pretty, floral-patterned style is one of our most supportive sandals and is very adjustable so it works well if you have one foot that’s more swollen than the other. It’s also very flattering to feet that are swollen or misshapen. Choose from soft Leather (Navy and Stone) or luxurious Nubuck (Lichen).
Why you’ll love Amy...
- Offers exceptional support
- Lacing to the toe gives a very adjustable fit
- Flatters feet that are swollen, misshapen or very wide due to bunions
- Tongue disguises swelling across the top of the foot and stops laces digging in
- Gives a secure fitting even on smaller ankles
- Soft, lined Leather or Nubuck uppers
- Extra-lightweight, durable sole
- Diabetic-friendly unless advised to avoid open-toed styles
Protecting leather footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat leather footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for leather footwear
- Wipe footwear clean with a damp cloth and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Protecting nubuck footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat nubuck footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for nubuck footwear
- To keep nubuck looking good we recommend using a suede/nubuck brush. A cleaning block is useful for removing any marks.
- If your shoes get wet allow them to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Click here for our Shoe Care Products.
Being a lace up, this is our most supportive sandal and is very adjustable so works well if you have one foot that’s more swollen than the other. You can get a good fit around a narrower ankle as it fastens quite high up the foot. Some ladies wear open toed sandals all year and this is great if you need your toes free but want the support of a lace style.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
For non-UK customers: Information on cost and delivery estimates are shown in the checkout.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.