You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
Comfort all day, every day
A mix of laid-back styling and lightweight comfort, this fashionable casual looks good with almost anything. Thanks to the supple leather, soft linings and cushioned footbed, it’s a pleasure to wear. The elasticated strap gives an easy yet secure fit and it’s seam-free at the front for sensitive toes.
Why you’ll love Arabella...
- Cushioned footbed is removable for extra depth - ideal for orthotics
- Fits a shallow to medium orthotic
- Sole is lightweight, durable & flexible
- Fits minor to medium swelling
- Elasticated strap makes it easy to slip into
- Hand-brushed, antique-effect sole gives a premium look (Caramel & Dark Teal only)
Cleaning & caring for leather footwear
- Wipe footwear clean with a damp cloth and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Cleaning & caring for nubuck footwear
- To keep nubuck looking good we recommend using a suede/nubuck brush. A cleaning block is useful for removing any marks.
- If your shoes get wet allow them to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Click here for our Shoe Care Products.
This great style has a seam free toe area so is ideal if you have sore or problem toes. As there is an elastic strap, it’s so easy to put on, especially if you use a shoe horn. The elastic strap is wide so that will help prevent it cutting in.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.
Please click here for our Christmas delivery information.