You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
Step out in style
We’re thrilled with the look and fit of this fashionable boot. It’s extra deep for swollen or problem toes and supportive around the ankle for extra stability. It also has a removable comfort footbed so it’s ideal if you wear an orthotic.
Why you'll love Joanna...
- Supportive padded collar at the ankle for extra stability
- Button detail disguises a touch-fastening strap which adjusts to fit swelling
- Extra deep toe area is great for problem toes
- Removable comfort footbed gives extra depth – ideal for orthotics
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
Protecting leather footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat leather footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for leather footwear
- Wipe footwear clean with a damp cloth and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Click here for our Shoe Care Products.
This super style is so accommodating and easy to put on. It opens well down the front and the extra deep toe box is ideal if you have problem toes. Being an ankle boot, this style offers good support and is suitable if you have an orthotic or wear a splint. It’s practical for winter weather and the fashionable styling makes it one of my favourites.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.