You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
Fashion meets function
Ideal if you swell across the top of your foot, this stylish heeled court shoe has an elastic front which gently stretches for an exceptionally comfy fit. It combines an elegant look with outstanding underfoot comfort thanks to the soft, cushioned insole.
Why you’ll love Zara…
- Deep, seam-free toe area
- Reverse of elastic has soft-touch finish for extra comfort
- Cushioned Sanitized® insole for added comfort and long-lasting freshness
- Elastic provides exceptional comfort and a great fit
- Deeper and roomier than it looks thanks to ‘hidden depth’ design
- 4 cm (1 ½") cushioned heel
Protecting Patent footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat patent footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for Patent footwear
- Remove any dirt with a damp cloth using a mild soap if needed. Dry with a lint free cloth.
- Shine your shoes (once they are dry) by rubbing on a small amount of mineral oil or petroleum jelly with a cotton ball in a small circular motion. Buff any excess away with a lint-free cloth.
- Minor scratches and scuff marks can be removed using a light application of acetone-based nail-polish remover. Dip a cotton swab into the bottle of polish remover and rub over the scuffed area with gentle strokes.
Click here for our Shoe Care Products.
This elegant style is so flattering on the foot. The angled elasticated panel conceals instep swelling and the 4cm heel offers stability as well as smartness. As there is no adjustment, you do need to have moderate swelling or else it will slip on your heel when you walk. If that is the case, it would be worth looking at our Hettie style. It’s suitable for all occasions and is a very popular style with my shop customers.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
We aim to despatch orders where goods are in stock within 24 hours of receipt. Occasionally it may take up to 48 hours (we do not despatch at weekends or on bank holidays). We use Royal Mail Tracked 24 which aims to deliver goods within 24 hours of despatch and delivers every day except Sunday.
Tracked Priority Despatch, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
For non-UK customers: Information on cost and delivery estimates are shown in the checkout.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Due to hygiene reasons, we can only accept returns of socks, hosiery and foot comfort items if they are still sealed and unused, unless the goods are faulty. Please click here for further details.