You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
Our most supportive sandal
A refresh of our popular Amy sandal, this flattering style is supportive and very adjustable, so it fits a range of swelling. It also fits a slightly slimmer heel as it fastens high up the foot. The tongue cleverly disguises swelling and stops the laces digging in, while the soft, cushioned footbed and stretchy, cushioned elastane lining add to the overall comfort.
Why you’ll love Amelie...
- Adjusts to fit a variety of swelling
- Lightweight sole is stable and flexible
- Will fit a small, half orthotic
- Lacing to the toe gives a very adjustable fit
- Cushioned stretchy lining for added comfort
- Diabetic-friendly unless advised to avoid open-toed styles
Protecting nubuck footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat nubuck footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for nubuck footwear
- To keep nubuck looking good we recommend using a suede/nubuck brush. A cleaning block is useful for removing any marks.
- If your shoes get wet allow them to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Click here for our Shoe Care Products.
This sandal is suitable for a variety of foot shapes and levels of swelling as the laces adjust right down to the toes. It also works well if you don’t need so much room around your heel as the sandal laces right up the foot so a snug fit can be achieved even on days when you are less swollen. I have some customers who wear this style all year round as it gives good foot coverage but leaves the toes free, great if you have very sore or problem toes. It is also a very supportive style.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
We aim to despatch orders where goods are in stock within 24 hours of receipt. Occasionally it may take up to 48 hours (we do not despatch at weekends or on bank holidays). We use Royal Mail Tracked 24 which aims to deliver goods within 24 hours of despatch and delivers every day except Sunday.
Tracked Priority Despatch, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
For non-UK customers: Information on cost and delivery estimates are shown in the checkout.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Due to hygiene reasons, we can only accept returns of socks, hosiery and foot comfort items if they are still sealed and unused, unless the goods are faulty. Please click here for further details.