You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
Comfort with support
This soft yet supportive slipper has a cushioned insole so it’s very comfy underfoot. It has a broad toe shape and is seam-free at the front so it’s ideal for problem or sensitive toes. The touch-fastening strap adjusts to fit a range of swelling.
Why you’ll love Richie...
- Secure, touch-fastening strap adjusts to fit swelling
- Cushioned insole can be removed for extra depth or to fit an orthotic
- Flexible rubber sole is suitable for indoor & outdoor wear
- Machine washable at 30° (remove insole before washing)
- Seam-free toe area
- Richie in Navy can be bought in half pairs and mixed sizes
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
For every pair of Richie Slippers sold we will donate 25p to the Bumblebee Conservation Trust. To find out more please click here.
If you wish to purchase a single Richie Slipper please click here.
- Machine wash at 30°c then stuff with newspaper or tissue to help them maintain their shape and allow them to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator.
- NB Please ensure you remove the insole before washing.
This slipper is made of a Trilobal fabric and seems to accommodate the most swelling or bandaging. It seems to give a bit more than the Acrylic fabric used in the Rupert style so it is the one I suggest if someone is very swollen or heavily bandaged. It is made on our rubber sole so is suitable for use indoors or out and they are machine washable which is very useful as I have noticed that many men admit to me that they wear their slippers in the shed or garage! The toe area is seam-free so is great if you have sore, misshapen toes or bunions. They are supportive around the heel and the touch-fastening gives a secure fit around the foot which is very important.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Click/tap the word 'Reviews' below to read them.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
For non-UK customers: Information on cost and delivery estimates are shown in the checkout.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.