You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
Beat Blue Monday... with hugs!
8 Jan 2020 13:20:00
Did you know that Blue Monday is followed by National Hug Day? So, there is definitely a way to turn this Blue Monday lark into positivity. Research shows hugging can relieve stress and keeping warm can keep you well, which is especially good during this winter season.
6 health benefits of hugging:
- Hugs can instantly boost oxytocin levels, which can heal feelings of loneliness.
- Hugging can lift one’s serotonin levels which can elevate a mood and create happiness.
- Hugging relaxes muscles to relieve aches and pains.
- Hugs can help you communicate with others as it is a comforting type of touch.
- Hugging can help to reduce feelings of anxiety and fear.
- Hugs may boost your heart health as it can reduce blood pressure levels and heart rate.
6 warm Cosyfeet slippers that hug your feet:
- Elise – Enjoy the comfy cushioned footbed
This soft, adjustable bootee keeps ankles and feet cosy while the secure, touch-fastening strap adjusts to fit swelling.
- Anna – Enjoy the wonders of wool
Luxurious wool slipper with genuine sheepskin lining. Touch-fastening strap adjusts to fit swollen feet & ankles.
- Dreamy – Enjoy cocooning your feet in warmth
Stay warm in our snuggly, warm-lined bootee, designed to warm and insulate, ensuring feet and ankles stay cosy.
- Sleepy - Enjoy this soft, warm-lined slipper
Snuggle up this season in this adjustable, cosy slipper that's velvety to touch.
- Robbie Warm-Lined - Enjoy warm feet and ankles
Embrace wrap around warmth and support for your feet and ankles. Cushioned underfoot for greater comfort.
- Rudolph - Enjoy luxury fleeced faux fur lining
Keep even the coldest feet warm in these cosy, warm-lined slippers.
Discover our extra roomy slippers range here.
Another suggestion for banishing the Blue Monday feeling is to practise the Danish lifestyle trend of hygge. Learn how to hygge in our helpful guide.