In The Press

My Weekly - January 2019

8 Jan 2019 15:00:00

Our fitting expert, Liz is in the new issue of My Weekly Magazine advising a comfy shoe for a bunion sufferer.

Our lovely Cosyfeet fitting expert and shop manager, Liz is featured in the new issue of My Weekly Magazine advising a bunion sufferer to try our Markle boot... 

My Weekly

0 Comments | Posted in In The Press by Elsie Brockway

People's Friend - July 2018

27 Jul 2018 09:00:05

The Cosyfeet Podiatrist advises on choosing the best shoes for diabetes in the new issue of The People’s Friend.

The Cosyfeet Podiatrist advises on choosing the best shoes for diabetes in the new issue of The People’s Friend.

People's Friend

0 Comments | Posted in In The Press by Daisy Nicholson-Lailey

My Weekly - July 2018

12 Jul 2018 09:00:00

Helen Lederer has written about our Community Project Award in her My Weekly column this week. Thank you Helen!

Helen Lederer has written about our Community Project Award in her My Weekly column this week. Thank you Helen!

My Weekly

Choice Magazine - July 2018

9 Jul 2018 09:00:29

We’re thrilled that Choice magazine is publicising our Community Project Award!

We’re thrilled that Choice magazine is publicising our Community Project Award!

Choice Magazine

People's Friend - June 2018

28 Jun 2018 10:00:00

We’re so pleased! The People’s Friend love our Seam-free Foot Socks. They’re featured in the latest issue...

We’re so pleased! The People’s Friend love our Seam-free Foot Socks. They’re featured in the latest issue...

Seam-free Foots Socks

0 Comments | Posted in Cosyfeet Blog, In The Press by Daisy Nicholson-Lailey

People's Friend - June 2018

7 Jun 2018 09:00:53

Painful toes? It could be arthritis. Cosyfeet podiatrist, Sarah Walton, advises on arthritis of the toe joints in the new issue of The People’s Friend.

Painful toes? It could be arthritis. Cosyfeet podiatrist, Sarah Walton, advises on arthritis of the toe joints in the new issue of The People’s Friend.

People's Friend

The Weekly News - May 2018

25 May 2018 08:30:00

The Weekly News are spreading the word about the £750 Cosyfeet Community Project Award. Thinking of entering? Find out more here!

The Weekly News are spreading the word about the £750 Cosyfeet Community Project Award. Thinking of entering? Click here to find out more!

Weekly News

My Weekly - April 2018

13 Apr 2018 09:00:00

Liz, our lovely fitting expert and shop manager, is in the new issue of My Weekly Magazine advising on comfy shoes for a diabetes sufferer...

Liz, our lovely fitting expert and shop manager, is in the new issue of My Weekly Magazine advising on comfy shoes for a diabetes sufferer...

My Weekly

My Weekly - March 2018

19 Mar 2018 09:00:14

Hurray! Our super-comfy Cape Mohair® Medi Socks are in My Weekly magazine’s ‘Focus on Sore Feet’ health feature this week!

Hurray! Our super-comfy Cape Mohair® Medi Socks are in My Weekly magazine’s ‘Focus on Sore Feet’ health feature this week!

My Weekly

People's Friend - March 2018

8 Mar 2018 09:00:25

Our fab new Bounce shoe is featured in the new ‘People’s Friend Special’ mag as a style tip for spring!

Our fab new Bounce shoe is featured in the new People’s Friend Special magazine as a style tip for spring!

People's Friend

Please log in with your email address and password.

Forgotten your password?