Your Feedback

"I have just bought some Cosyfeet's holdups, and they are just wonderful! I bought some once before from Tesco, and apart from the fact they wouldn't stay up, they left me with a terrible rash. These Cosyfeet holdups fit perfectly. They stay in place and the feel just wonderful. At last I feel I can wear skirts again. I have given up on tights as they are so difficult to put on, but I unreservedly recommend these, so give them a try. More expensive that supermarket ones, but well worth the money."

Why not share your Cosyfeet experience with us too, by filling out our message form

"Ordered the men’s Mason shoes colour in oxblood. His answer to what he thought. They very comfortable, well fitting, well made. I never get our shoes from anyone else but Cosyfeet as my Bob has not got good shaped feet but as soon as we went into this company we have not had any problems whatsoever. Many thanks as usual very satisfied."

Why not share your Cosyfeet experience with us too, by filling out our message form

Your feedback: Ana, Leicestershire

13 Dec 2018 14:22:57

"Hi

Just wanted to say thanks for great socks!

I recently bought a pack of bed socks for my dad who has been struggling to find socks that aren't too tight. I also bought him a pack that are diabetic friendly and as there was a 3 for 2 offer I decided I'd get bed socks for myself.
I absolutely love the bed socks and my dad loves his socks too. I've given him a catalogue so that he can see if there is anything else that will help him.

Many thanks
Ana"

"Dear Cosyfeet,

I wanted to tell you just how delighted I am with my new shoes and socks, and the speed of delivery!

I have been struggling for years, to find socks that I could wear. I've spent heaven knows how much on socks that looked as if they would do, only to find them totally useless - plus the fact that they always seem to come in packs of 6 and are unreturnable. (Charity Shops have been doing a roaring trade in my cast-offs!)

Shoes have been equally disastrous - even so-called wider fitting ones which really don't look good and may be wearable for a few months but have to be disposed of as my poor feet swell even more. I've been at my wit's end.

And then I found you! I've bought your Extra Roomy knee high thermal socks, a pair of hold-ups, and best of all a lovely pair of boots (Patty). Not only do they look good, they actually fit and accomodate my very swollen and deformed feet, and are blissfully comfortable. In addition, I can now wear my leg brace, which will help to bring down some of the swelling.

You have a customer for life!

Best wishes,

Mary McCreadie"

Your feedback: Ann V, England

30 Oct 2018 12:52:35

"Love cosy feet, they are the only shoes that give relief to my broad feet,bunions and callus. I am the owner now of six pairs of cosy feet footwear. however my latest acquisition,two pairs of Karen touch fastening elastane/leather,in brown and black are my favourite and absolute heaven to wear. "

"Can I just say thank you for the easy return of the original slippers and how excellent the new slippers are. My Mother has deformed toes, due to the war, and these new slippers do not cause any rubbing. Mum wants to wear them ALL the time - even when going out. Your service is 100% and please pop this on your review. I hate buying from catalogues but the Daisy size 7 was perfectly described and is perfect for My Mother and thus we are both extremely happy."

"My first pair of cosy feet shoes, wonderfully comfortable—-why didn’t I buy a pair sooner!"

1 Comment | Posted in Your feedback

"My husband has just had a pair of shoes from you Bart leather black he is so pleased with them they have. Changed his life , he’s had a air boot on for 2 years, and when he was told he could take it off we couldn’t find anything that was comfortable until I saw your booklet and we sent for them straight away, now he can drive the car and he keeps them on all day thankyou "

"Bought New Jump sandals last year and they were great, purchased a pair this year and they are nothing like the old ones. They look more or less the same but feel nothing like. They are clumpy and nowhere near as good a fit. You should have renamed them not sold them as the same sandal. Have sent a message with all details to yourselves on the web site. Very disappointed"

"I have not ordered from you before, but my husband has wide feet, so I will be having a good look at your men's shoes!
Great to see you do half sizes also!"

Please log in with your email address and password.

Forgotten your password?