You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
Members of the Healthy Footwear Guide!
22 Aug 2016 09:33:34
Healthy footwear for healthy feet
Did you know that Cosyfeet are members of the Healthy Footwear Guide? This collaboration between UK footwear brands and foot health professionals highlights the importance of wearing healthy, comfortable footwear.
To attain the Healthy Footwear Guide mark, footwear has to meet criteria set out by the organisation.
The Healthy Footwear Guide Criteria:
- Toe box allows normal foot function
- Adequate width and depth for foot function
- Sole encourages normal foot function
- Soft flexible upper and lining
- Stable heel of approximately 25mm
- In shoe climate which promotes a healthy environment within the shoe
- Shoe provides reasonable cosseting
- Shoe retains its fitness for purpose
- Shoe must offer good foot retention
- Availability of product advice
- Outsole grip meets industry standards
“Cosyfeet are delighted to be a part of the Healthy Footwear Guide. Lots of thought and care goes into our shoemaking to ensure that our footwear is comfortable and healthy. That’s why over 11,000 Healthcare Professionals recommend us to their patients.”
Andrew Peirce, Cosyfeet Managing Director