You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
Win a High Vision Reading Lamp worth £49.50
30 Jun 2016 15:56:20
How much do you know about Wimbledon?
The 2016 Wimbledon Tennis Championships began on 27th June. Test your knowledge of the Grand Slam tournament with our quiz and you could win a High Vision Reading Lamp worth £49.50. To be in with a chance of winning, simply email your answers to email@example.com by 1st August 2016.The first person to be randomly selected from the correct entries will win.
- What is the name of the electronic line calling system?
- Which year did the first Wimbledon championships take place?
- Wimbledon is the only Grand Slam event to be played on which type of court?
- Who won the men’s singles in 2015?
- Who won the women’s singles in 2015?
- What colour must the players wear?
- Who holds the record for the most Wimbledon titles in ladies’ singles?
- What year was the championships first televised?
- Why did Wimbledon introduce yellow balls in 1986?
- Who was disqualified from Wimbledon in 1995 after losing his temper and accidently hitting a ball girl with a ball?
Terms & Conditions
To be in with the chance of winning a High Vision Reading Lamp (worth £49.50), simply answer the 10 questions in our Wimbledon quiz correctly. To enter the competition, email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1st August 2016. A winner will be selected at random from the correct entries. All competition entries will be added to our email mailing list. By submitting an entry into our competition you are consenting to us using your name on our website and in future newsletters. We reserve the right to withdraw this competition at any time.