You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
Simple Summer Recipes
29 Jun 2017 09:00:00
Inspired by the fantastic summer weather, we’ve rustled up some simple but delicious recipes to help you enjoy some alfresco dining:
Greek Pasta Salad
300g fusilli pasta spirals
225g bag of fresh baby spinach
250g punnet of cherry tomatoes, halved
100g black olives
200g feta cheese, broken into rough chunks
3 tbsp. olive oil
- Tip the fusilli into a large pan of boiling salted water and boil for 10 minutes. Throw in the spinach, stir well and boil for another 2 minutes. Drain into a colander or sieve and leave to drip-dry.
- Tip the tomatoes, olives and feta into a big bowl, grind lots of black pepper over and then drizzle with the olive oil.
- Toss in the drained pasta and spinach.
Glass filled with crushed ice
Half a glass of lemonade or ginger ale
Quarter of a glass of apple juice
1 tsp. of golden sugar
8 sprigs of mint
- Mash the brown sugar with 4 sprigs of mint.
- Add a little apple juice as you mash.
- Add the rest of the apple juice, lemonade, 4 sprigs of mint and half the lime juice.
- Add two lime wedges to serve.
Dont forget to break out your BBQ and try these fantastic recipes too!
Compete your special look with our summer limited edition colours!