You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
Timeless style, every day comfort
This classic style is a great all-rounder. It fits a range of foot shapes and swelling, and the deep, roomy toe box is seam-free so it’s ideal for problem toes. The padded collar fits both swollen and slimmer ankles and it opens out so it’s easy to get on a swollen foot. The cushioned insole and softly padded tongue enhance the comfort.
Why you’ll love Darcy...
- Cushioned Sanitized® insole for added comfort and long-lasting freshness
- Insole can be removed to fit an orthotic
- Wide-shaped touch-fastening strap gives a comfy & secure fit
- Flexible, shock-absorbing sole is hard-wearing
Protecting leather footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat leather footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for leather footwear
- Wipe footwear clean with a damp cloth and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Click here for our Shoe Care Products.
This style is a great allrounder. It fits a range of foot shapes and swelling. The deep, roomy toe is seam free so ideal for sore and problem toes. It also holds on to the heel well so may be worth a try if you need lots of toe room but a narrower around the ankle. Here, in the shop, we have found lots of customers are finding it very comfortable making it perfect to wear all day long.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
For non-UK customers: Information on cost and delivery estimates are shown in the checkout.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.