You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
Slip into warmth & comfort
Cosset your feet in natural warmth and softness. Exceptionally comfy and so easy to put on, these Scandi-style mules are made from wool which gently moulds to your feet, minimises odour, wicks away moisture and regulates temperature so you don’t overheat. The rubber soles let you nip outside while the generous cushioning and seam-free front is bliss for swollen, sensitive feet.
Why you’ll love Donna...
- Cushioned ‘airflow’ footbed for underfoot comfort
- Wool uppers & lining
- Flexible rubber sole is suitable for indoor & outdoor wear
- Machine washable at 30°C on a wool delicate setting. Footbed not washable, remove before washing
- Diabetic-friendly – unless your podiatrist advises that you need full support at the heel
The wonders of wool:
- Feels soft and comfortable next to the skin
- Helps feet stay warm in winter and cool in summer due to its natural climate control
- Feet stay healthy and dry as wool is breathable and wicks moisture away from the skin
- Forms to your feet for a comfy fit thanks to the natural elasticity which allows the fabric to gently stretch
- Ideal for sensitive skin as it’s hypoallergenic
- Feet stay fresh as it’s odour-resistant and resistant to bacteria, mould and mildew
- Hardwearing as wool is naturally durable
- Naturally renewable resource as each year sheep produce a fleece
Caring for Wool Footwear
Wool is self-cleaning. However, if you spill something on your Purewool™ footwear it can be hand-washed or machine-washed on a ‘wool delicates’ programme (max 30°C). After washing, put your hand inside the footwear and gently reshape. Leave to air dry. Do not tumble dry.
Please note: The footbed is not machine washable so please remove before washing. Washing the footbed should be done by hand in cold water using a delicate detergent suitable for woollen clothing. A running tap is preferable to being left soaking in a bowl of water. Leave to air dry. Do not tumble dry.
The slippers may shed a little. This is natural and the fibres just need to be plucked off in the same way that you would do with a wool jumper.
Part of our wool collection, Donna is an easy to put on and off mule. There is a small lip around the heel so the foot is less likely to slip off the side. Obviously there is not really any support with this style so if you need more support or adjustment then try our Freida style which is also part of this collection.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
We aim to despatch orders where goods are in stock within 24 hours of receipt. Occasionally it may take up to 48 hours (we do not despatch at weekends or on bank holidays). We use Royal Mail Tracked 24 which aims to deliver goods within 24 hours of despatch and delivers every day except Sunday.
Tracked Priority Despatch, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
For non-UK customers: Information on cost and delivery estimates are shown in the checkout.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Due to hygiene reasons, we can only accept returns of socks, hosiery and foot comfort items if they are still sealed and unused, unless the goods are faulty. Please click here for further details.