You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
Slip into warmth & comfort
Cosset your feet in natural warmth and softness. Exceptionally comfy and so easy to put on, these Scandi-style mules are made from 100% pure wool which gently moulds to your feet, minimises odour, wicks away moisture and regulates temperature so you don’t overheat. The rubber soles let you nip outside while the generous cushioning and seam-free front is bliss for swollen, sensitive feet.
Why you’ll love Donna...
- Footbed can be removed for extra depth – ideal for shallow to medium orthotics
- 100% pure wool uppers & lining
- Flexible rubber sole is suitable for indoor & outdoor wear
- Washable at 30° on wool delicate setting - remove footbed before washing
- Diabetic-friendly – unless your podiatrist advises that you need full support at the heel
The wonders of wool:
- Feels soft and comfortable next to the skin
- Helps feet stay warm in winter and cool in summer due to its natural climate control
- Feet stay healthy and dry as wool is breathable and wicks moisture away from the skin
- Forms to your feet for a comfy fit thanks to the natural elasticity which allows the fabric to gently stretch
- Ideal for sensitive skin as it’s hypoallergenic
- Feet stay fresh as it’s odour-resistant and resistant to bacteria, mould and mildew
- Hardwearing as wool is naturally durable
- Naturally renewable resource as each year sheep produce a fleece
Caring for Wool Footwear
Wool is self-cleaning. However, if you spill something on your Purewool™ footwear it can be hand-washed or machine-washed on a ‘wool delicates’ programme (max 30°C). Footbed not washable, remove before washing.
After washing, put your hand inside the footwear and gently reshape. Leave to air dry.
Alternatively, for a more bespoke fitting, you can put your feet into the wet footwear and pat it into shape. Remove your feet and leave the footwear to air dry. Do not tumble dry.
Please note: The slippers may shed a little. This is natural and the fibres just need to be plucked off in the same way that you would do with a wool jumper.
Part of our pure wool collection, Donna is an easy to put on and off mule. There is a small lip around the heel so the foot is less likely to slip off the side. Obviously there is not really any support with this style so if you need more support or adjustment then try our Freida or Katarina styles which are also part of this collection.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.