You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
Feel the comfort
The durable sole on this ultra-comfy casual has good tread so it’s a great choice if you’re active. Made from soft, high-quality leathers, it’s really roomy in the toe area so it’s ideal for bunions as well as swollen and sensitive toes.
Why you’ll love Elvis...
- Deeper and roomier than it looks due to ‘Hidden Depth’
- Secure, touch-fastening strap adjusts to fit swollen or mis-shapen feet
- Removable ‘airflow’ comfort footbed – ideal for orthotics
- Softly padded across the instep & ankle for extra comfort & support
- Broad toe area is ideal for sore, sensitive or problem toes
- Helpful for bunions, gout, hammer toes and medium swelling
- Strap extensions are available for extremely swollen feet
Protecting leather footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat leather footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for leather footwear
- Wipe footwear clean with a damp cloth and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Click here for our Shoe Care Products.
This smart shoe is very deep and accommodating. The deep seam free front makes it great if you have sore or problem toes. It’s a generous style and I have found it fits a very swollen foot with ease. The padded collar helps to prevent the shoe cutting in ankle swelling too. The sole has a good tread on it making them ideal if you are active and enjoy going for a good walk.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.