You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
An ultra-adjustable slipper for very swollen feet
This versatile, wrap-around style is designed to fit extremely swollen or heavily bandaged feet. It has a touch-fastening strap at the back of the foot as well as across the top so it’s fully adjustable. It’s really easy to put on as it opens out completely flat and can then be ‘rolled up’ around the foot to give a snug and secure fit. The deep, seam-free front accommodates swelling, bandaging, bunions and problem toes with ease while the cushioned footbed adds to the comfort.
Why you’ll love Ernest...
- Slipper & insole machine washable at 30˚C (Remove insole before washing)
- Cushioned insole can be removed to fit an orthotic
- Flexible rubber sole is suitable for indoor & outdoor wear
- Soft, cushioned lining for extra comfort
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
- Machine wash at 30°c then stuff with newspaper or tissue to help them maintain their shape and allow them to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator.
- NB Please ensure you remove the insole before washing.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
We aim to despatch orders where goods are in stock within 24 hours of receipt. Occasionally it may take up to 48 hours (we do not despatch at weekends or on bank holidays). We use Royal Mail Tracked 24 which aims to deliver goods within 24 hours of despatch and delivers every day except Sunday.
Tracked Priority Despatch, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
For non-UK customers: Information on cost and delivery estimates are shown in the checkout.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Due to hygiene reasons, we can only accept returns of socks, hosiery and foot comfort items if they are still sealed and unused, unless the goods are faulty. Please click here for further details.