You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
Extra Roomy Wool-rich Lightweight Seam‑free Socks
Beautifully soft, naturally breathable, incredibly comfy
This soft, lightweight extra roomy sock is made from fine-gauge Merino wool so it’s warm without being bulky and won’t take up room in your shoes. It’s super-stretchy for a comfy fit and is naturally breathable so your feet stay fresh and dry. The soft, comfort cuff gently grips the leg so it won’t dig in or restrict circulation while the smooth join at the toe won’t rub or irritate sensitive feet. Thanks to its natural climate control, it’s a perfect sock for all seasons. The extra roomy fitting means it’s ideal for swollen feet and legs
Why you'll love Extra Roomy Wool-rich Lightweight Seam-free Socks...
- Cool in summer but warm in winter
- Natural wool fibres allow feet to breathe
- Fine gauge, Merino wool is soft to the touch and warm without being bulky
- Comfort cuff won’t dig in
- Made in Britain
What’s so special about Merino Wool?
- Merino are a breed of fine-wool sheep. Their fleece is known as the ‘Rolls Royce’ of Wool by the clothing industry and is often used in high-end, performance athletic wear.
- Merino Wool is very comfy to wear as it’s lightweight and soft.
- It’s breathable and has in-built climate control, keeping you warm when it’s cold and cool when it’s hot.
- It wicks moisture away from your feet, so they stay fresh and dry. It’s also naturally antimicrobial, deterring bacteria and odour so no more smelly feet!
- And as it’s a natural fibre, it’s great for people with sensitive skin as it won’t irritate.
Also available in standard fitting. Click here to view.
- Wash on a 40°c wool wash
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
Other Useful Information
- Do not iron
- 70% Merino Wool, 28% Nylon, 2% LYCRA®
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
We aim to despatch orders where goods are in stock within 24 hours of receipt. Occasionally it may take up to 48 hours (we do not despatch at weekends or on bank holidays). We use Royal Mail Tracked 24 which aims to deliver goods within 24 hours of despatch and delivers every day except Sunday.
Tracked Priority Despatch, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
For non-UK customers: Information on cost and delivery estimates are shown in the checkout.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.