You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
Adjustable & easy to get on
If you have swollen or lightly bandaged feet this style is ideal as it opens right out so it’s easy to get on. The touch-fastening straps gives you a flexible fit while the soft lining and cushioned collar enhance your comfort.
Why you’ll love Steven...
- Deeper and roomier than it looks due to ‘Hidden Depth’
- Cushioned ‘airflow’ footbed can be removed to fit an orthotic
- Supportive back gives extra stability
- Soft, lightweight rubber sole for extra comfort
- Fabric lined for slipper-soft comfort
- Ideal for sore or sensitive feet
- Suits medium swelling, bunions and problem toes
- Opening allows for lightly bandaged feet
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
- Machine wash at 30°c then stuff with newspaper or tissue to help them maintain their shape and allow them to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator.
- Allow any mud or stains to dry before cleaning them. Once dry, remove any dirt with a stiff brush and then wipe with a damp cloth.
- NB Please ensure you remove the insole before washing.
This is probably the roomiest men’s fabric shoe that we do. It’s also the easiest to put on as it opens right down the front. If you like our leather shoe Bart, this is the same style but in a fabric. Often, customers say that they struggle so much to get their shoes on, they are almost too tired to go out. With this style, you won’t have that problem. Also it’s so roomy so is ideal if you have very swollen or bandaged feet. The seam free toe box is very deep so will accommodate sore or problem toes. There is a lot of ankle support making it ideal as a house shoe but the rubber sole also means that is suitable for outdoor use.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
We aim to despatch orders where goods are in stock within 24 hours of receipt. Occasionally it may take up to 48 hours (we do not despatch at weekends or on bank holidays). We use Royal Mail Tracked 24 which aims to deliver goods within 24 hours of despatch and delivers every day except Sunday.
Tracked Priority Despatch, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
For non-UK customers: Information on cost and delivery estimates are shown in the checkout.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.