You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
Bring on the cold!
Enjoy luxurious warmth with our premium, sheepskin-lined bootees. The wool upper gently moulds to the shape of your foot while the genuine sheepskin is breathable and moisture-wicking to keep feet fresh and dry. Wonderfully cushioned underfoot and virtually seam-free, this Scandi -style design offers blissful comfort to swollen, sensitive feet.
Why you’ll love Anna...
- Wool uppers
- Lined with genuine sheepskin
- Touch- fastening strap adjusts to fit swollen feet & ankles
- Flexible rubber sole is suitable for indoor & outdoor wear
- Cushioned ‘airflow’ footbed can be removed to fit an orthotic
- Seam-free toe area is ideal for problem toes
Please note: This slipper is not washable
The wonders of wool:
- Feels soft and comfortable next to the skin
- Helps feet stay warm in winter and cool in summer due to its natural climate control
- Feet stay healthy and dry as wool is breathable and wicks moisture away from the skin
- Forms to your feet for a comfy fit thanks to the natural elasticity which allows the fabric to gently stretch
- Ideal for sensitive skin as it’s hypoallergenic
- Feet stay fresh as it’s odour-resistant and resistant to bacteria, mould and mildew
- Hardwearing as wool is naturally durable
- Naturally renewable resource as each year sheep produce a fleece
Caring for Wool Footwear
Wool is self-cleaning. However, if you spill something on your slippers, you can spot treat them with lukewarm water and wool-friendly detergent. Leave them to air dry and avoid direct sunlight. Do not tumble dry. Due to the sheepskin lining, these slippers are NOT washable.
Please note: The slippers may shed a little. This is natural and the fibres just need to be plucked off in the same way that you would do with a wool jumper.
This slipper is the ultimate in comfort. The sheepskin lining is so soft and warm so is perfect for poorly or sensitive feet. These are really heavenly to wear and are ideal for people with circulatory problems.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Click/tap the word 'Reviews' below to read them.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
For non-UK customers: Information on cost and delivery estimates are shown in the checkout.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.