You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
A supportive sandal for active feet
Enjoy the support of a shoe with the coolness of a sandal. This style has a closed back for extra support and a shock-absorbing sole for all-day comfort when you’re out and about.
Why you’ll love Bingley...
- Very supportive around the heel and ankle
- Open-toe is great for hammer toes
- Secure, touch-fastening straps adjust to fit swollen or misshapen feet
- Soft, cushioned footbed and shock-absorbing sole
- Breathable, cushioned lining for maximum comfort
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
We advise you to order a size smaller than your normal shoe size
Protecting leather footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat leather footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for leather footwear
- Wipe footwear clean with a damp cloth and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Click here for our Shoe Care Products.
Our most supportive men’s sandal has great underfoot comfort too. The closed back offers good ankle support and the two adjustable straps hold the foot securely in place. As there is a closed back to this sandal, it can be worn with insoles and orthotics.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Click/tap the word 'Reviews' below to read them.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
For non-UK customers: Information on cost and delivery estimates are shown in the checkout.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.