You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
A stylish solution for swollen insteps!
Thanks to the lower cut of this pretty shoe, it’s ideal if you have lots of swelling across your foot or around your ankle. The discreet, touch-fastening strap can be easily adjusted giving you tailor-made comfort that lasts all day. Soft and supportive, it’s as dainty as it looks due to the lightweight but hard-wearing sole. Perfect for parties, evenings out or wearing to the office.
Why you’ll love Daisy-Mae...
- Touch fastening strap adjusts to fit a range of swelling
- Lower cut at front and sides to fit swollen instep and ankles
- Soft collar for extra comfort and support
- Seam-free toe area is ideal for problem toes
- Lightweight, hardwearing sole offers good grip and is easy to repair or build-up
- Cushioned Sanitized® insole for added comfort and long-lasting freshness
- Insole can be removed to fit an orthotic
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
Protecting leather footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat leather footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for leather footwear
- Wipe footwear clean with a damp cloth and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Protecting Patent footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat patent footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for Patent footwear
- Remove any dirt with a damp cloth using a mild soap if needed. Dry with a lint free cloth.
- Shine your shoes (once they are dry) by rubbing on a small amount of mineral oil or petroleum jelly with a cotton ball in a small circular motion. Buff any excess away with a lint-free cloth.
- Minor scratches and scuff marks can be removed using a light application of acetone-based nail-polish remover. Dip a cotton swab into the bottle of polish remover and rub over the scuffed area with gentle strokes.
Click here for our Shoe Care Products.
We have been asked by lymphoedema sufferers for a low cut shoe and Daisy-Mae is it. This pretty style is our lowest cut style so it’s ideal if you have lots of swelling on the top of the foot and down to your toes. The soft leather and padded collar are designed not to cut into swollen feet and ankles. It’s a smart style that looks great with skirts and dresses for all occasions.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Click/tap the word 'Reviews' below to read them.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
For non-UK customers: Information on cost and delivery estimates are shown in the checkout.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.