You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
Our extra roomy brogue
Swollen feet can still look smart! This timeless classic is the perfect partner for work wear and formal wear but still looks good as a casual shoe. Crafted from soft, premium Leathers and with a cushioned footbed and shock-absorbing soles to enhance your comfort, these handsome shoes feel as good as they look.
Why you’ll love Darby...
- Soft, premium, hand-finished Leathers
- ‘Airflow’ footbed is removable – ideal for orthotics
- Deeper and roomier than it looks due to ‘hidden depth’ design
- Secure lace fastening adjusts for a flexible fit
- Padded collar for extra comfort
- Seam-free lining at front for problem toes
- Lightweight sole with built-in shock absorbency
Prefer a touch-fastening style? Why not try Jones. Click here to find out more.
Protecting leather footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat leather footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for leather footwear
- Wipe footwear clean with a damp cloth and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Click here for our Shoe Care Products.
This is probably the smartest shoe in our men’s range. The Brogue styling makes it suitable for all occasions but it still has loads of room so it will accommodate swollen feet but without looking bulky. Lots of our customers here in our shop in Street say that they like a shoe that they can polish to a shine and this style is certainly one of those.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Click/tap the word 'Reviews' below to read them.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
For non-UK customers: Information on cost and delivery estimates are shown in the checkout.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.