You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
So soft, stretchy and lightweight
Slip on a pair of these lightweight shoes and you’ll think they've been ‘made to measure.’ The wonderfully stretchy Elastane uppers gently mould themselves to practically any foot shape without putting pressure on painful toes, joints or swelling.
The extra-lightweight sole is flexible and shock-absorbing, offering enhanced comfort and support.
Why you’ll love Jodie...
- Support of a Leather shoe with the seam-free comfort of a slipper
- Suitable for mis-shapen feet including bunions and hammer toes
- Elastane fabric means a good fit – even for very swollen or bandaged feet
- Very lightweight
- Adjustable touch-fastening for fitting flexibility
- Coated with Teflon® fabric protector so stain and water resistant
- The extra-lightweight sole can be easily modified (e.g. built up) and repaired
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
Cleaning & caring for leather / elastane footwear
- Wipe the leather area clean with a damp cloth, using a mild detergent and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- Allow any mud or stains to dry before attempting to remove them from the elastane area. Once dry, remove any dirt with a soft brush and then wipe with a damp cloth.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Click here for our Shoe Care Products.
The Elastane front makes them brilliant for ladies with bunions or hammer toes because the fabric stretches over practically any shape of foot without causing any pressure on painful joints. This shoe will also fit a bandaged foot. I think it is a good “half way house” shoe. If you haven’t worn any shoes for some time maybe you have only been wearing slippers, this is the style to go for. Even soft leather uppers may still cause problems for your toes, this material won’t but you will have the support of leather around the back and a proper outdoor sole. The Elastane is coated with Teflon fabric protector so it’s stain and water resistant. It’s not a breathable fabric so it’s rather warm. I think in black, this shoe looks like velvet if you want it for a smarter occasion.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
For non-UK customers: Information on cost and delivery estimates are shown in the checkout.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.