You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
Beautifully simple, naturally warm, exceptionally comfy
Stylish and supportive, our Scandinavian-inspired wool slipper is blissfully-soft and warm. Natural climate control helps keep feet at the perfect temperature while the breathable wool absorbs moisture so they stay comfy and dry. Designed to fit swelling and problem toes, and virtually seam-free, they’re a pleasure to wear if you have sensitive feet.
Why you’ll love Frieda…
- Wool uppers & lining
- Touch-fastening strap adjusts to fit swelling
- Cushioned ‘airflow’ footbed can be removed to fit an orthotic
- Machine washable at 30°C on a wool delicate setting. Footbed not washable, remove before washing
- Flexible rubber sole is suitable for indoor & outdoor wear
- Deeper and roomier than it looks due to ‘hidden depth’ design
- Seam-free toe area is ideal for sensitive feet
The wonders of wool:
- Feels soft and comfortable next to the skin
- Helps feet stay warm in winter and cool in summer due to its natural climate control
- Feet stay healthy and dry as wool is breathable and wicks moisture away from the skin
- Forms to your feet for a comfy fit thanks to the natural elasticity which allows the fabric to gently stretch
- Ideal for sensitive skin as it’s hypoallergenic
- Feet stay fresh as it’s odour-resistant and resistant to bacteria, mould and mildew
- Hardwearing as wool is naturally durable
- Naturally renewable resource as each year sheep produce a fleece
Caring for Wool Footwear
Wool is self-cleaning. However, if you spill something on your Purewool™ footwear it can be hand-washed or machine-washed on a ‘wool delicates’ programme (max 30°C). After washing, put your hand inside the footwear and gently reshape. Leave to air dry. Do not tumble dry.
Please note: The footbed is not machine washable so please remove before washing. Washing the footbed should be done by hand in cold water using a delicate detergent suitable for woollen clothing. A running tap is preferable to being left soaking in a bowl of water. Leave to air dry. Do not tumble dry.
The slippers may shed a little. This is natural and the fibres just need to be plucked off in the same way that you would do with a wool jumper.
So much more than just a slipper, this style is great for sore and sensitive feet due to all the excellent properties of the wool upper. The generous seam free toe area makes it ideal if you are diabetic. They offer good support around the foot and the underfoot comfort is fantastic. They are a real treat for your feet and you won’t want to take them off!
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
We aim to despatch orders where goods are in stock within 24 hours of receipt. Occasionally it may take up to 48 hours (we do not despatch at weekends or on bank holidays). We use Royal Mail Tracked 24 which aims to deliver goods within 24 hours of despatch and delivers every day except Sunday.
Tracked Priority Despatch, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
For non-UK customers: Information on cost and delivery estimates are shown in the checkout.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.