You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
Elegant comfort for special occasions
This is a heel you’ll want to keep on! With super-soft linings, a seam-free toe and underfoot cushioning, it’s an exceptionally comfy shoe. There’s also plenty of room for swollen feet thanks to the extra depth that’s ‘hidden’ in the sole.
“After many requests for a dressier heel, I’m delighted to introduce Hettie. A blend of timeless style and blissful comfort, the classic heel and rounded toe gives you an elegant look for special occasions.” Nick Brown, Cosyfeet Shoe Designer
Why you’ll love Hettie...
- Touch-fastening strap and moveable buckle adjusts to fit swelling
- Lightweight, shock-absorbing sole offers exceptional underfoot comfort
- Seam-free toe area is ideal for sensitive toes
- Deeper & roomier than it looks due to ‘Hidden Depth’ design
- Removable comfort footbed offers extra depth
- Super soft linings & odour resistant sock for extra comfort
- Heel height 4 cm (1.57")
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
Protecting leather footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat leather footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for leather footwear
- Wipe footwear clean with a damp cloth and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Protecting Patent leather footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat patent leather footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for Patent Leather
- Remove any dirt with a damp cloth using a mild soap if needed. Dry with a lint free cloth.
- Shine your shoes (once they are dry) by rubbing on a small amount of mineral oil or petroleum jelly with a cotton ball in a small circular motion. Buff any excess away with a lint-free cloth.
- Minor scratches and scuff marks can be removed using a light application of acetone-based nail-polish remover. Dip a cotton swab into the bottle of polish remover and rub over the scuffed area with gentle strokes.
Click here for our Shoe Care Products.
This is probably our most dressy ladies style. The heel is 1¾ inches but is quite wide at the base so offers good stability but looks elegant and smart for all those special occasions. It will accommodate a fairly swollen foot and the instep strap offers adjustment and support. With a cushioned insole and flexible sole, it will be comfortable to wear all day long.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
For non-UK customers: Information on cost and delivery estimates are shown in the checkout.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.