You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
Snug, supportive comfort
This soft yet supportive slipper has a cushioned footbed so it’s very comfy underfoot. It has a broad toe shape and is seam-free at the front so it’s ideal for problem or sensitive toes. The touch-fastening strap adjusts to fit a range of swelling.
Why you’ll love Holly...
- Secure, touch-fastening strap adjusts to fit swelling
- Cushioned footbed is removable for extra depth
- Flexible rubber sole is suitable for indoor & outdoor wear
- Machine washable at 30° (remove footbed before washing)
- Seam-free toe area
- Holly in Navy can be bought in half pairs and mixed sizes
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
For every pair of Holly Slippers sold we will donate 25p to Pets As Therapy. To find out more please click here.
If you wish to purchase a single Holly Slipper please click here.
- Machine wash at 30°c then stuff with newspaper or tissue to help them maintain their shape and allow them to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator.
- NB Please ensure you remove the footbed before washing.
All our slippers are designed to be supportive as well as comfortable. This Holly style is one of our most popular styles. It has a rubber sole which is suitable for indoor and outdoor use and the slipper is machine washable. The upper is soft and warm and the toe area is seam free. The touch-fastening ensures a secure fit and is adjustable to allow for swelling. This style also works well on a narrower, less swollen foot. If your foot is very swollen or you are heavily bandaged I would suggest the Diane style instead.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Click/tap the word 'Reviews' below to read them.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
For non-UK customers: Information on cost and delivery estimates are shown in the checkout.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.