You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
These stretchy, super-soft sandals are brilliant at fitting bunions, mis-shapen feet and swelling giving you ‘made-to-measure’ comfort that lasts all day. The supportive back, enhanced underfoot cushioning and shock-absorbing soles make ‘Hop’ a joy to wear.
Why you’ll love Hop...
- Soft, stretchy Elastane panels give a ‘made to measure’ feel
- Completely opens up, so it’s easy to get on and off a swollen foot
- Secure, touch-fastening straps adjust to fit swollen or mis-shapen feet
- Closed back for additional support
- Soft, cushioned footbed gives blissful underfoot comfort
- Slim-line sole offers improved look and comfort
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
Cleaning & caring for leather / elastane footwear
- Wipe the leather area clean with a damp cloth, using a mild detergent and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- Allow any mud or stains to dry before attempting to remove them from the elastane area. Once dry, remove any dirt with a soft brush and then wipe with a damp cloth.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Click here for our Shoe Care Products.
This clever sandal has an elastane panel so will be great if you have a bunion as the material will stretch across the joint without causing any pressure and still look neat on the foot. The sole is cushioned and shock absorbing. This smart style looks great for day or evening and looks nice with skirts or dresses. The closed back and ankle strap offers good support but may not be suitable if you suffer with severe swelling around the ankle.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
For non-UK customers: Information on cost and delivery estimates are shown in the checkout.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.