You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
A smart and roomy, touch-fastening shoe
This smart yet soft Leather shoe is very roomy. It has a deep, seam-free toe area so it’s great for hammer toes, bunions and swelling. The fashionable, character stitching down the front can’t be felt from the inside so you can still wear it if your feet are sore or sensitive.
Why you’ll love Jones...
- Footbed can be removed to provide extra depth – ideal for orthotics
- Lining is seam-free at front so great for sensitive toes
- Breathable, cushioned lining and padded collar for extra comfort
- Adjustable touch-fastening for a flexible fit
- Light, shock-absorbing sole is hardwearing
Prefer a lace up? Why not try Darby. Click here to find out more.
Protecting leather footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat leather footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for leather footwear
- Wipe footwear clean with a damp cloth and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Click here for our Shoe Care Products.
This style is probably the roomiest in the toe area that we do so it’s ideal if you have hammer toes or bunions as well as swelling. You can’t feel the stitching down the front of the shoe on the inside so it’s great for sore or sensitive feet. It’s a really roomy shoe but it doesn’t look bulky on the foot so is suitable for all occasions.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
For non-UK customers: Information on cost and delivery estimates are shown in the checkout.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.