You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
Roomy comfort for active feet!
These sporty-looking sandals are so soft and comfortable you’ll forget you’re even wearing them! Perfect for walking the dog or sightseeing on holiday, the stretchy lining adjusts to the contours of a swollen or misshapen foot to give a supremely comfy fit.
Why you’ll love Jump...
- Stretchy lining gently flexes with the foot for added comfort
- Completely opens up, so they’re easy to get on and off swollen feet
- Secure, touch-fastening straps adjust to fit swollen or misshapen feet
- Fully lined and seam-free so ideal for sensitive feet
- Soft, cushioned footbed gives blissful underfoot comfort
- Slim-line sole for improved look and comfort
- Diabetic-friendly unless advised to avoid open-toed styles
Protecting nubuck footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat nubuck footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for nubuck footwear
- To keep nubuck looking good we recommend using a suede/nubuck brush. A cleaning block is useful for removing any marks.
- If your shoes get wet allow them to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Click here for our Shoe Care Products.
This is a very comfortable casual style sandal. The shock absorbing sole is hardwearing so these will be great if you are active and enjoy walking. They have a soft stretchy lining so offer comfort around the foot. The sling back strap is not adjustable so may not be suitable if your swelling alters during the day. Orthotics can not be worn with this style due to the sling back strap.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
For non-UK customers: Information on cost and delivery estimates are shown in the checkout.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.