You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
A stylish wardrobe staple
This gorgeous, versatile shoe will see you through the season in style. Beautifully finished with a decorative leather bow, it looks fabulous with everything; from pretty dresses to your favourite pair of jeans. The elasticated top line and concealed gusset under the bow gently stretch to accommodate swelling for an unbelievable fit and all-day comfort.
Why you’ll love Katie...
- Stretchy top line adjusts to fit swelling for a comfy fit
- Shock-absorbing footbed is removable for extra depth – ideal for a shallow orthotic
- Sole is lightweight, durable and flexible
- Deep, seam-free toe area is ideal for problem toes
- Fits minor to medium swelling
- Supportive around the heel
- Deeper and roomier than it looks due to ‘Hidden Depth’ design
- Allow any mud or stains to dry before attempting to clean them. Once dry, remove any dirt with a soft brush and then wipe with a damp cloth.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
- This footwear should not be hand or machine washed.
Here in our shop in Street, we are often asked for slip on pumps as they are easy to put on and our Katie style is just that. The top line is stretchy and there is a clever stretchy panel under the bow so it does give some flexibility with fit. However, there is limited adjustment so it will tend to work best on a moderately swollen foot that doesn’t really alter that much. Also, it will not give as much support as a style with laces or touch fastening. It’s a pretty style that looks great with summer dresses and crop trousers.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.