You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
An easy way to exercise your arms and legs!
This lightweight, portable peddler is ideal for exercising leg and arm muscles and stimulating your circulation. It has a noticeably, smooth action and the resistance from the pedals can be easily adjusted so you can vary your exercise programme. Four anti-slip rubber pads prevent sliding and protect floors and table-tops. It’s compact for transport and storage and comes completely assembled.
Why you’ll love the Pedal Exerciser...
- High quality product
- Exercises and tones both leg and arm muscles
- Offers safe and gentle, low impact exercise
- Stimulates circulation
- Adjustable tension to suit the needs of the user
- Four anti-slip rubber pads prevent sliding and protect surfaces
- Compact for easy storage and transport
- Comes completely assembled
To use the exerciser:
- Sit on a comfortable and supportive seat, ensuring that you can reach the pedals without stretching
- Turn the tension knob clockwise to increase the resistance of the pedals, and turn anticlockwise to reduce the resistance of the pedals
- Always ensure that you select a resistance so that you are able to pedal comfortably
- Always consult your doctor or physiotherapist before attempting any exercise
To assemble the exerciser:
- Remove the contents from the box
- Pull the tube feet in the opposite direction until the locking button (connected to ring) 'clicks' in to position
- Insert the tension knob on top of the exerciser and turn clockwise to tighten
To fold the exerciser:
- Pull the ring to release the locking button and then fold the tube foot inwards
- Repeat for the other side of the exerciser
- Remove dirt using a damp cloth and detergent
- Allow to dry naturally
- In use - H27cm (10.62in) x W36cm (14.17in) x D48cm (18.89in)
- Folded - H16cm (6.29in) x W33cm (12.99in) x D33cm (12.99in)
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Parcelforce and usually takes 1 to 2 working days. A signature will be required on delivery.
Next Working Day delivery and Convenient Collect are available on this item. Please click here for further details.
Unfortunately overseas delivery is not available on this product.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. If you wish to return this item please contact us for further details.