You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
Smart, roomy & easy to get on
Crafted from hand-polished leathers, this flattering boot opens out so it’s easier to put on a swollen foot. The nubuck strap adds a stylish touch and adjusts for a customised fit. It’s ideal for problem toes, thanks to the deep, seam-free front and the padded collar gives stability and support. The soft, cushioned lining cossets your feet in comfort while the cushioned footbed feels fabulous underfoot.
Why you’ll love Luana...
- Touch-fastening strap adjusts to fit swelling
- Cushioned Sanitized® insole provides long-lasting freshness
- Insole can be removed to fit an orthotic
- Soft, cushioned lining for greater comfort
- Hidden depth so deeper and roomier than it looks
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
Protecting leather footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat leather footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for leather footwear
- Wipe footwear clean with a damp cloth and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Click here for our Shoe Care Products.
This all leather boot is perfect for colder days and offers good ankle support. The leather is beautifully soft and the toe area is seam free. It’s such a neat style and looks great with trousers or skirts. If you find that this boot isn’t roomy enough, we have a similar style called Julia which has an elastane stretchy front which is even more accommodating.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
For non-UK customers: Information on cost and delivery estimates are shown in the checkout.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.