You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
Embrace the elements
Keep your feet protected, whatever the weather. Specially designed to fit swollen feet and ideal for walking, this good-looking, 100% waterproof shoe is both comfy and practical. The cleated sole offers good grip underfoot and is shock-absorbing for extra comfort. The water-repellent leather combined with our windproof and breathable CosyTex™ membrane ensures your feet stay fresh, warm and dry.
Why you’ll love Maisie...
- 100% waterproof to keep feet dry in all weathers
- Breathable and with climate control to keep feet comfy and fresh
- Windproof to keep feet warm and comfy
- Roomier than it looks due to hidden-depth design
- Twin, touch-fastening straps adjust to fit swelling
- Seam-free toe area is ideal for problem toes
- Lightweight sole is durable, shock-absorbing and cleated for good grip
- Soft, padded collar fits both swollen and slimmer ankles
- Cushioned footbed can be removed to fit an orthotic
- Strap extensions are available for very swollen feet
What makes Maisie waterproof?
The CosyTex™ membrane between the leather and the lining is at the heart of this waterproof shoe. It’s an extremely thin layer of polytetrafluoroethylene, a strong, tough, waxy resin which has millions of tiny pores per square inch. Due to its microporous structure, it has some amazing characteristics.
From out to in its very durable and waterproof, allowing you to stay dry and enjoy your activity in comfort. From in to out it allows sweat to pass through and helps reduce overheating and perspiration build up. The membrane and lining seams are sealed using a waterproof tape which is applied by specialist equipment and machinists.
Protecting leather footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat leather footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for leather footwear
- Wipe footwear clean with a damp cloth and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Protecting nubuck footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat nubuck footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
Cleaning & caring for nubuck footwear
- To keep nubuck looking good we recommend using a suede/nubuck brush. A cleaning block is useful for removing any marks.
- If your shoes get wet allow them to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Click here for our Shoe Care Products.
Many of our customers like to get out walking as much as they can and if like me, they have a dog to walk, these waterproof shoes are just right. They are very accommodating and with the two adjustable straps, fit a range of swelling and are very supportive. Our high performance Maisie has the most grip so is the best if you do lots of walking in hills and fields or if you are out in ice and snow. If you prefer a lace up version take a look at our Minnie style.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
For non-UK customers: Information on cost and delivery estimates are shown in the checkout.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.