You have no items in your Shopping Basket.
Style with built-in stretch
There’s no need to sacrifice style for comfort with this great-looking boot. The stretchy panel takes the pressure off bunions and swelling while the seam-free toe and padded tongue and collar complete the comfort. The textured nubuck and suede collar add to the on-trend look and feel.
Why you’ll love Markle...
- Lace adjusts to fit minor to medium swelling
- Hand-brushed, antique-effect sole gives a premium look
- Cushioned Sanitized® insole for added comfort and long-lasting freshness
- Insole can be removed to fit an orthotic
- Lightweight sole is flexible & hardwearing
- Smooth lining allows the foot to slip in more easily
Cleaning & caring for nubuck / stretchy footwear
- We recommend you regularly treat nubuck footwear with shoe protector to protect it from water and guard against stains.
- To keep nubuck looking good we recommend using a suede/nubuck brush. A cleaning block is useful for removing any marks.
- Allow any mud or stains to dry before attempting to remove them from the stretchy area. Once dry, remove any dirt with a soft brush and then wipe with a damp cloth.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.
Click here for our Shoe Care Products.
These boots are made of very soft leather and also have clever stretchy side panels making them very comfortable if you have bunions as this area stretches to the shape of the joint and so relieves any pressure. They are a younger casual style which is much roomier than it looks so will accommodate quite a lot of swelling. This boot looks especially good with jeans or leggings.
We've partnered with Feefo, to help us collect genuine customer reviews. After you have received your order from us you will receive an email asking you for feedback about your purchase. Giving this feedback need take no more than 15 seconds.
Delivery & returns
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
We aim to despatch orders where goods are in stock within 24 hours of receipt. Occasionally it may take up to 48 hours (we do not despatch at weekends or on bank holidays). We use Royal Mail Tracked 24 which aims to deliver goods within 24 hours of despatch and delivers every day except Sunday.
Tracked Priority Despatch, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
For non-UK customers: Information on cost and delivery estimates are shown in the checkout.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund. Please click here for further details.